- Depiwhite Cream is used for Brown spots on the skin, Brown spots on skin, Melasma, Wrinkles and lines, Lightens light brown color patches on skin, Rough skin, Age spots, Mild to severe forms of dry, Scaly skin, Dry skin, Hypomelanotic skin pigmentation disorders and other conditions. Depiwhite Cream may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
- Depiwhite Cream contains Aluminium Silicate Topical, Ascorbyl Methylsilanol Pectinate Topical, Hydroquinone Topical, Kojic Acid Topical and Lactic Acid Topical as active ingredients.
- Depiwhite Cream works by inhibiting the enzyme tyrosinase; treating or preventing melasma; reducing brown spots and even out the complexion; improving skin smoothness and reduces lines and wrinkles;
- Burning or itching sensation
- Redness of skin or mucous membranes
- Mild to moderate irritation
- Exogenous ochronosis