- Betnovate Gm Cream is used for Minor bacterial skin infections, Cutaneous candidiasis, Pruritic manifestations of corticosteroid-responsive dermatoses, Tinea pedis, Jock itch, Eczema, Skin problems, Tinea corporis, Fungal and bacterial infections, Skin conditions and other conditions. Betnovate Gm Cream may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
- Betnovate Gm Cream contains Betamethasone Topical, Gentamicin Topical and Miconazole Topical as active ingredients.
- Betnovate Gm Cream works by inhibiting the inflammatory mediators; binding to 30 S ribosomal subunit; providing the ability to prevent the synthesis of the proteins; inhibiting the growth and reproduction of bacteria; producing the antifungal effect;
- Application site itchiness
- Itching of skin
- Allergic contact dermatitis